We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The clear-clear fruit or Suki Suki no mi, is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that gives its user the ability to turn themselves and others invisible.
The fruit appears see-through, with blue hue, and a pear shape.
- (E) Self Invisibility - Make yourself invisible for approximately 20 seconds
- (R) Area Invisibility - Make yourself and those around you invisible for as long as you hold "R" or have Stamina
- (Z) Invisible Rock Throw - Throw an invisible rock. Consumes 27 stamina when used.
|You're invisible to NPCs & Players||Ken haki users can see you as well as some bosses|
|NPCs won't aggro to you while attacking them||Constant stamina drain|
|Easy to obtain||Bad damage scaling|
|Can assist allies||No mobility moves|
- This fruit is the most common fruit in the game, along with being the only common fruit.
- It is often considered the weakest fruit in the game due to its low damage and lack of mobility.
- No matter what you do the damage is abysmal, and it has one move that does damage.
- The main function of the fruit is to turn yourself invisible yet other can see you with Ken Haki, making its primary function useless.
- It can be used by melee combat users it can allow you to sneak up on enemies and players without Haki.